BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Welcome!

If you've somehow managed to find your way onto this blog and it wasn't by accident, then congratulations, you're a nerd. Well, at least you're in good company then.

As explained in my family blog, I have created this blog to post and discuss thoughts and insights on the Harry Potter series as I begin reading the books again. I have a great respect for J.K. Rowling's writing and have fallen in love with this series. I love discussing this story's many intricate layers and it is my hope that some of you will post on this blog and read along with me. Now, for some formalities:

I do not intend for this to be laborious nor do I expect any level of commitment from anyone who wishes to comment on this blog. I also do not intend to reveal any key plot elements that would give any of the story away for those who are reading the books for the first time. I will merely be commenting on what I have read. I also do not plan on having a set reading schedule, so check back here periodically for any new posts, or feel free to comment on older posts as well.

My hope is that as we read this series together, we can share thoughts about the books with each other and hopefully gain new insights on Harry's story. I will be starting reading soon, so if this sounds like something you'd like to do, then dust off your seven volume set and get ready!

1 comments:

Alexandria said...

Wow Tyler. You make me smile. :)